Downtown Madison Gift Certificates
Downtown Madison Gift Certificates are accepted at more than 175 participating businesses in the State Street and Capitol Square area, including shops, restaurants, galleries, museums, cafes, night spots and more. They make great gifts for holidays, graduations, birthdays, or customer and employee incentives.
How do they work?
- Downtown Gift Certificate are accepted at participating businesses.
- When redeeming a Downtown Gift Certificate, if the amount of the purchase is less than the amount of the Gift Certificate, the business will give change in cash.
- Downtown Madison Gift Certificates do not expire.
Online Order Information
Online orders will be processed within 2-3 business days. Shipping options (USPS):
- Priority Mail (1-3 days)
- Express Mail (overnight)
- Pick up at our office.
- Shipping to Canada also available.
For shipping to other countries, please contact us in advance at (608) 512-1341 or email email@example.com.
To buy Gift Certificates in person, please visit the Overture Center Ticket Office, 201 State St., or the University Book Store, 711 State St. location (buy at front registers). To order by phone, please call (608) 512-1341.
Certificates are packaged in an envelope with a list of participating businesses and a Downtown Madison Map & Guide. You will have the option to enter "To" and "From" names and a brief gift message.
Gift Certificates are issued for amounts of $25 and under. Orders over $25 will be fulfilled with multiple certificates that add up to your total order amount.
The Gift Certificate purchase will appear as a charge from “Downtown Madison Inc.” on your credit card statement.
- We are unable to replace lost, stolen or destroyed Gift Certificates.
- No returns or refunds.
Questions? Contact the Madison Central BID Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 512-1341.